Our (FREE) Self-Help Lending Library
Flourish keeps a collection of some of the most popular self-help books out there, and that are therapist-recommended! All of our books available for lending to clients are located in the waiting area. If you would like to borrow a book, just let us know! This is a free resource available to the community, and you do not have to be a client at Flourish to use our library.
More titles are being added all the time, so be sure to check out what we have by emailing or calling our office (512-237-7326) if you are looking for a specific book.
Interested in a discussion of books related to self-improvement and mental wellness? Check out our book club!
We keep an updated list of all of our books on GoodReads
Some of the titles we have available:
- "The Dance of Anger" by Harriet Learner
- "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin
- "The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work" by John Gottman
- "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman
- "The Four Agreements" by Don Michael Ruiz
- "The Feeling Good Handbook" by David Burns
- "Driven to Distraction" by Edward Hallowell and John Ratey
- "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandburg
- "When Someone You Love is Depressed" by Laura Epstein Rosen and Xavier Francisco Amador
- "Saying Good Night to Insomnia" by Gregg D. Jacobs and Herbert Benson
- "Life without ED" (Eating Disorders) by Jenni Schaefer and Thom Rutledge